- No return will be accepted on items that were not purchased from Rambridge.
- No return authorization will be provided by phone. All requests must be made via the RMA form.
- All products claimed to be defective MUST be thoroughly tested prior to RMA exchange or credit. Any item we deem fully functional will be subject to return shipping and handling charges.
- We may require photos of damage or defects prior to authorization.
- Items will be credited or replaced ONLY if you purchased directly from Rambridge and are within the manufacturer warranty period.
- We follow the warranty guidelines put in place by our various vendors. Please refer to those warranty instructions for further information. Please note that some manufacturers do not credit or replace products - they repair and return them. The vendors listed below require defective merchandise be dealt directly with them. If the merchandise is new, unused and in its original packaging, then Rambridge Wholesale International will accept the return, upon approval.
- All items must be packaged carefully for return shipment. Rambridge will not honor authorization for items damaged in transit due to improper packaging. DO NOT ship any items with cracked, chipped or broken glass.
- Please include all accessories when returning an item, including original packaging, power cords, cables, etc. We will test your unit with your accessories to rule out defect of such items.
- If you wish to return new items for credit, please fill out the RMA form and follow the above listed procedure. Acceptance of new items returns is at the sole discretion of Rambridge. We will only authorize the return of new items in their original condition (unopened and re-sellable). You are responsible for the shipping cost of all items. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your applied credits. Regardless of purchase date, we will not authorize the return of any new product the Vendor no longer manufactures.